so last weekend our crossfit gym hosted a local competition they deemed the deadly duos challenge (you had to have a partner to compete). it began with "prowler crawls".
after a rest period, then box jumps (he cleared 47.5 inches), and cleans.
another rest, and onto something they call a chipper wod (sort of an obstacle course). run 1 mile holding a 70 lb. box, squats lifting your partner, shoulder to overhead press, assault bike, deadlifts, toes to bar, knees to elbows, pull-ups, and chest to bar.
they called themselves guns and hoses. jason-cop and his partner, miguel-fireman.
still a little unsure of the place they came in. he thinks 9th, but i'm so proud. his first time doing this, 40 years old, competing with 25 year-olds, and had a great time.

4 comments:
Go J!!! I can see your 6 pack!
Go Jason! 40 whips 25 every time. You are awesome! Look out criminals!
As I said before, this makes no sense. Just doesn't seem rational. ;)
Oh, and I want to see the shoes
Post a Comment