my creative, beautiful daughter
my handsome, full-of-life lil' man
my gorgeous, can-always-make-me-laugh hubbie,
all of our loving, involved grandparents
my wonderful brother & sis-in-law for hosting a beautiful, yummy thanksgiving dinner
all of our supportive family and friends
and for all of the small things in life like hearing our kids laugh during a round of perfection, seeing our 2-year-old's face light up to see the real-life elmo at sea world, listening in on our 7-year-old's pretend play with her dolls stating that her room is california and taking a trip to "hawaii," the bathroom. hoping you all had a blessed thanksgiving too!

4 comments:
I still cant get over how cute Reese looks in that hat. I love it. Tell Maddie thanks again for the place settings. They were the perfect finish to the table. Love those kids.
That is a great group picture!!!
Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.
You ready for Christmas now? ;)
Each of your pictures was more precious than the last. I love all of them. Thank you!
what a perfect day. the kids look adorable in their harajuku outfits.
Post a Comment